After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the different types of equipment available from Vocality
- Understand and configure advanced IP featuresl
- Implement GRE and IPSec tunnels using Vocality equipment
- Describe and implement the QoS features provided by VOS7
- Configure dynamic routing protocols (RIP, OSPF and BGP)
- Understand the security features built in to the system
- Build redundant and scalable networks
- Understand and configure the SIP gateway
- Use advanced management and diagnostic features
The Advanced Training Course follows on from the Vocality Standard Training Course. It is assumed that all students attending the course will have already completed the standard course and will have had some practical hands-on experience with the Vocality product range. The course introduces the student to the more advanced and complex features available across the Vocality product range and will allow the student to fully utilize and maintain Vocality equipment within a complex network environment.
This course is designed for individuals who need to design, install and maintain networks containing Vocality products.
This advanced course builds on the knowledge acquired during the Vocality Standard Training Course. It introduces the student to more complex features and advanced functionality of the Vocality products.
All students must have completed the Vocality Standard Training Course before enrolling on this course. We also recommend a minimum of six months practical experience between the completion of the Standard Training Course and enrolling on the Advanced Training Course.