After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the different types of equipment available from Vocality
- Understand the capabilities of each product and be able to choose a product suitable for your application
- Connect to any of the Vocality products, access the menus and perform configuration tasks
- Understand the available status and alarm information
- Perform basic troubleshooting/diagnostics on all subsystems
This Standard Training Course introduces the Vocality product range, the available features and functions and how to configure them. The student will learn how to choose the right Vocality product, how to integrate Vocality products into their network and how to perform basic troubleshooting. Where necessary we will review basic networking technologies to ensure that each student has the required minimum knowledge to successfully use Vocality products in their network.
This course is designed for individuals who need to design, install and maintain networks containing Vocality products.
This entry level course assumes no prior knowledge of Vocality products.
There are no prerequisites for this course however it is assumed that delegates will have a basic knowledge of IP networking, voice communication technologies and satellite communications.