Pacific Star Communications, Inc (PacStar), an Oregon-based corporation, was founded in 2000. PacStar’s early years focused on establishing its engineering expertise, strong customer relationships, and a trusted name for delivering cost-effective communications systems. During that time, PacStar established the following:
- Strong vendor relationships with industry-leading IT and communications product manufacturers, including Cisco, HP, Foundry/Brocade, Dell, LGS, Aruba, AT&T, and others.
- Partner relationships with major prime contractors, including General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, SAIC, L-3 Communications, and others.
- Direct sales relationships to all critical sectors of the military, including the international and domestic divisions of the Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy, Joint Forces, Special Forces, National Guard and Coast Guard.
- A Government Services Administration (GSA) contract for which PacStar routinely receives the highest performance rating.
- Growing recognition as a highly reliable, first-call resource for effective, multi-layered communications systems in remote, dangerous, or challenging environments at the “edge” of established communications networks.